Sunday, August 28, 2011

Farkle Trolling: Stranger Danger

For those of you that don't know, Farkle is just some random game on Facebook where you can talk to your opponent. 


Lindsay: Hello.
Scott: how r u
Lindsay: Awesome since I left my dog in my car to long and he exploded.
Scott: serios
Lindsay: Very.
Scott: im sorry
Lindsay: Me too, he left such a mess.
Scott: nr
Lindsay: My boss was in the car too.
Scott: sweet
Lindsay: That's not what he said.
Scott: oh wel
lLindsay: Yeah since now I have to find a new job since my poodle exploded on my bosses lap.
Scott: but he was in your car
Lindsay: Uh yeah.
Lindsay: My boss was also in the car.
Scott: good luck on the search
Lindsay: Thank you. I had to give my boss rides since he was arrested for drunk driving.
Scott: where did u work
Lindsay: A comic book store
Scott: where at
Lindsay: That's classified information since 'comic book' is a code word for spy technology
Scott: kool
Scott: gg

Opponent Left

No comments:

Post a Comment