Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Evaluation of Art History 2710

How can this class be improved?
This class could be improved if the people in the class were smarter. This isn't really anything that can be controlled (legally), but as someone who has no patience and is harshly judgmental, it was hard to sit through a class where the professor had to repeat everything she says 3 or 4 times. I was also really insulted when one lady whipped her head around and glared at me. I don't know what the glare was for but I'll just go ahead and assume she was offended by my disgusting face or perhaps my awful posture.

What were the greatest strengths of this course?
For the record, I hate this question. Anyways, I think the greatest strength of this course was probably how great the instructors teaching method was. She's pretty great and she always handed out candy. Like a boss.

What were the greatest strengths of this instructor?
She showed us a clip from Assassin's Creed to show us the Pantheon. That's probably the greatest thing that has happened to me in any class ever. Yeah I know shut up, my life is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment