Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Evaluation of VT 2500 Computer Illustration

How can this class be improved?
I only have one complaint about this class which is thus: we still had class the day that Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag was released. I'm sure there really isn't anything that could have been done to change this, but it made me really squirmy in class. That was bad because we had to go look at stuff in the library and all the little bookworms kept giving me angry looks. "Look at that squirmy fool, thinking she can come to our library". I know that's what they were all thinking. Needless to say, I drove home recklessly and flew up the stairs into my room to be with my precious Assassin's Creed. 

What were the greatest strengths of this course?
It's ability to make me hungrier than I have ever been in my life ever. 

What were the greatest strengths of this instructor?
Well he was really nice to everyone which really stood out to a jerk like me. If I was the instructor of this class there would have been a lot more thrown computers and law suits when asked to explain the pen tool for the 300th time.

No comments:

Post a Comment