Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Sims on Facebook:Time to be a Doctor

I've decided that it's time for Dr. Slaughter to finally fill her true role; an unlicensed doctor from Hell. The first thing I did was sell everything that Slaughter owned. Eventually I became nauseated by the overwhelming complaints from that dope in a hat. I got her the essential living supplies, plus some extra so she'd shut up.
Little moron trying to get past the crystal to get to her marijuana in the fridge.
After my reunion with more complaints about the meteorite crystal that landed in front of the fridge I punished the little weasel with some work that is normally performed by a dwarf of some sort.

Like a dwarf from Snow White but with stars!
After her hard work the hog went and raided the fridge while I made Dr. Slaughter's operating rooms for vic-I mean patients that are low on cash and highly tolerant of pain and unnecessary knee cap removals.
Featuring oven mitts for gloves, a butcher knife, and kitchen (operation) tools.
 So far no one has been desperate enough to get any oozing lumps or disfigured spines fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment