Friday, December 21, 2012

Evaluation of Math 1010

This class was full of idiots, and I curse them all.

Question: How can this class be improved?

My answer: It would really help if a bunch of simple minded folk would be quieter. It was really annoying to hear people complaining about how they're failing all of their "hard" classes. It was also really disgusting to see a guy in front of me eating sunflower seeds. I think Gollum eating fish was less repulsive. So to sum up, people need to be smarter and sunflower seeds need to be banned.

Question: What were the greatest strengths of this course?

My answer: I would have to say that the professors patience was the greatest strength. The things he was put through by some students would have driven me to the point of twitching eyeballs, furious finger tapping, teeth grinding, and angry eyebrow angles.

Question: What were the greatest strengths of this instructor?

My answer: Well like I said, his tolerance level is amazing. He would make an excellent negotiator in hostage situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment