Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photoshop Mischief

I got an email from a friend, asking me to edit a photo for her. Here is the original email with the original picture:

I don't like the background. Make it cute! :)



Here is my response: 

Here you go.




Her response:
Okay that's not what a meant!!!! Hahahahah


Me:
Oh sorry. How about this?




Her response:
Hahaha that's funny.


Me: 
Or maybe you prefer this one?




Her response:
I like how its a close up like that!! :) just take away the funny looking pink thing and put a soft color background, like a vintage color. Make it look like something I would want to put as my profile.


Me:
The pink thing has a name and feelings you know.


Her:
Hahahah which is?


Me: 
A very ugly hat.


Her:
True that!!!!


Me:
I kinda want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment