Saturday, November 19, 2011

Movies with Lindsay: The Beaver

Let me start off by saying that this is the stupidest movie that I have ever seen. Basically a super drunk depressed Mel Gibson finds a beaver puppet in the trash, and he uses the beaver to talk for him. With an Australian accent. (Eye roll) This movie was supposed to be a comedy, but it was more of a horror movie if you ask me. See what I mean:
"I eat the souls of children mate."
Now if you combine this murderous Australian garbage beaver with Mel Gibson, you get this:


Attractive, no?
 Eventually the angry Beaver puppet drives Mel Gibson's family apart, and beats Gibson nearly to death (which was the funniest part of the movie) so he resorts to cutting his arm off with a table saw. This makes complete sense, since it is impossible to take off a puppet. Overall this movie sucked and I hate its guts.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I completely agree with this. This movie was really, really lame.

    ReplyDelete