Saturday, December 6, 2014

Evaluation of Criminal Profiling

How can this class be improved?
I personally didn't like that participation was required. But that's probably because I hate everyone, so don't take my word for it.

What were the greatest strengths of this course?
Well I now have the ability to profile everyone I meet. So clearly something was done right in this class. I've always been able to tell an idiot right away, but now I can tell that they're an idiot as well as diagnose the cause of them being an idiot (I'm fun at parties).


What were the greatest strengths of this instructor?
His teaching style encouraged actual learning instead of memorizing a bunch of junk just to get through a class. I learned a lot about myself and my motivation for things (usually sleep and avoiding the general public). He was extremely educated in the subject he taught, and that was obvious. Also, I could see him profiling me and the other people in the class when he spoke to us. It was great, because I knew right off that he knew that I am introverted and rude. Hats off to you Mr. Eschler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment