Monday, April 22, 2013

Evaluation of Visual Technology 1300

Question: How can this class be improved?

My answer: I think that the only issue I had with this class was how slow other people were to learn new things, but I assume any methods to make them learn faster would be illegal and excellent grounds for a lawsuit. Perhaps research into completely legal ways to speed people up should be considered. I suggest some sort of reward method to motivate them to speed up. Probably some form of food since all college students are generally hungry. Especially during this class, because it was during dinner time.

Question: What were the greatest strengths of this course?

My answer: I think the greatest strength of this class is how strongly it motivated me to buy cool things for my computer so I didn't have to use the computer lab. It was so worth it. Now I can do my homework while I watch Hoarders and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, so I can feel better about myself. Also, who doesn't like to watch hicks and angry people guarding piles of trash?

Question: What were the greatest strengths of this professor?

My answer: I would have to say that his tolerance level was impressive. He makes a good professor since he does not seem like the type to resort to strangling others or lighting things on fire. I raise my glass to you good sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment