Thursday, May 3, 2012

Evaluation of Social Problems by Lindsay

The teachers name is Logan Reid. He looks like Ezio from Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Question: How can this class be improved?

My Answer: This class could be improved if the desks were a tad bit more comfortable as the class is super long. One's bottom gets sore. Also, get rid of the country music. It rips my soul in two and twists it like someone ringing out a wet rag. It would also help if some of the other students would talk faster and get to the point. I suggest using some sort of whip to crack over the students' head.

Question: What were the greatest strengths of this course?

My Answer: The professor always dressed nice, which made me feel like I should be at some sort of ballroom dance, sipping on champagne and Sprite while talking about the adverse effects of the war on the economy in a British accent and chuckling politely at the appropriate times.

Question: What were the greatest strengths of this instructor?

My Answer: For one, he had great stories. Also he handed out candy when we took the final, which is the key to winning over my glutenous heart. We did however have a lot of assignments, which kinda made me feel like a drug dealer with too many clients. However that is a great example of a social problem, so I guess I did learn something besides what the best food was out of the vending machine in the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment