Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Time I Shot a Moth in the Face

That's right guys. It's happened again. I have shot another insect in the face. In case you didn't read about the last insect I shot in the face check that out here. Anyways, this time I was trying to go to sleep, and was incredibly comfortable. I imagine I had a big stupid grin on my face, since I was so warm and comfortable. 
Complete with bed hair.
Then I heard it. Thumping. "Oh just ignore it. You're far too comfortable to deal with this nonsense." That's what I thought. The thumping continued, and it got louder. Finally my rage limit had peaked. I flew out of my bed and searched wildly for my airsoft pistol. I finally found it under a mountain of blankets, and furiously loaded it with pellets. And then I waited. 
More bed hair.
I was sitting upright in my bed, waiting for the stupid moth to show it's ugly face. Finally it did, and I watched it fly around my room like a cat. I'm fairly certain that my eyes went very catlike during this, and I was in a sitting position just waiting to attack. 
This is also how I look at the end of every Walking Dead episode.
Finally it landed on my curtains. This was my moment. In one bound I leaped onto my desk right next to my curtains. As I was raising my airsoft gun slowly, I saw the moth slowly turning it's head with big vacant eyes to look at me. We stared at each other for a moment. 
It was awkward.
Then I shot it in the face. It fell on my desk as if it was a slow motion death scene. 
My pellets are green, FYI.
Once it landed it just laid there shaking it's fists at me. So I shot it in the face again, and it exploded in a cloud of dust. Poof. Problem solved. Needless to say, I slept very well that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment